Brookshire Grocery Arena Customer Code Of Conduct
Brookshire Grocery Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the arena and in the parking lot. Therefore, a Customer Code of Conduct exists for all guests.
The following behaviors will not be tolerated at any event at the Brookshire Grocery Arena:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication, or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
• Interfering with the progress of the event, or throwing any object onto the stage, or anywhere within the arena.
• Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of other patrons.
• Smoking or vaping, except in designated areas.
• Indecent exposure, or the wearing of obscene, or indecent clothing.
• Conduct that endangers spectators, or participants
• Ethnic, religious, gender, or other intimidation
We value your enthusiasm, but ask that all patrons exercise good judgment, and observe the Code of Conduct listed above.
Please respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum. Suite holders are responsible for their conduct, as well as the conduct of persons occupying their suites.
Should you observe any of the above violations, or if you encounter a situation you can’t resolve, please contact an usher or security officer, stop by the nearest Customer Service Desk, or text the word ‘RESPECT’ with your message and location to 318-564-6295 (standard text messaging rates apply), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 14th, 2022, and unless required otherwise by the artist, promoter of a specific event, or government entity, guests are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID tests in order to enter the Brookshire Grocery Arena. Any shows with COVID requirements will be noted on the “Know Before You Go” of that specific event.
Facemasks are recommended, not required.